In this short video, Teresa Amabile talks about her new book on the importance of progress. It is important to occasionally remember how important progress and those small wins are to keep momentum. It is common for organizations to fall victim into paralysis of the ability to make progress. Working with leaders to re-awaken the organization, it is possible to bring the place back to life through small wins that start to rebuild the trust and momentum to shake off a stale culture and a history of stagnation.
- Why progress matters: 6 questions for Harvard’s Teresa Amabile (danpink.com)
- The Progress Principle: A Masterpiece Every Manager Should Own (bobsutton.typepad.com)
- Why meetings are bad for you (economist.com)
- The Progress Principle (800ceoread.com)
- Small wins beat stretch goals in collaborative projects (gigaom.com)
- Winning, Losing, and Collaboration (blogs.hbr.org)